Team Conditioning Challenge
- Girls Levels 2 - 5, Xcel, and Boys Levels 4 - 5: Complete all conditioning and flexibility exercises at least 10 times in the month.
- Girls Level 6 - 9 and Boys Levels 6 - 8: Complete the flexibility exercises at least 6 times in the month.
- Have an adult initial the box next to the exercise every time you complete it. You may do all the exercises each day or split them up, but each row should be marked the appropriate number of times (11 & 12 are extra credit).
- Return your completed sheet by the 1st of the month to post your name on the “Conditioning Champions” board.
Injury Reports and Policy Forms
To fill in forms and save the contents, right click and "save as." Send completed forms to Altius@AltiusGym.com, or print and return to the front desk.
Competition Absence Form
- Please complete the form below as soon as you know your child cannot attend a competition.
- Printable forms can also be found here, and must be turned in at the front desk or e-mailed to JaneSchrimpf@hotmail.com.
- You will not be charged for the gymnast's meet entry fee if the form is received at least 14 days before the first day of competition. Refunds are not available for less than 14 days notice.
- The meet refund will be credited to your account within 10 days.
- Click Here for Mobile Form